Request

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:51:43 -0500

My name is Tim Rainier. I'm running squid for the company I work for. We
have about 500 users, very small.
I'm interested in the security areas of squid. Quite a while back, I
requested that squid be fixed so that it can't possibly run as an open
proxy server. The opinion I got from most of the developers was that this
was unsatisfactory.
I'm also interested in new features, concerning the development of squid.
I'd like to request a subscription for your development mailing list. I'll
be sending a subscription request shortly.

I look forward to working with the team.

Regards,

Tim Rainier