Re: squid-2.5 to squid-3.0 porting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:23:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004, Muthukumar wrote:

> Your squid-2.5 patches are ported to 3.0 version. I hope you have commited some of the patches in squid-3.0 CVS.

I did commit a large batch yesterday.

> BUG 862 patch problem happened because of more changes with the previous bug patch changes.
> I have modified it and attatched in the bugzilla.

There was also conflicts in Bugs 849, 853, 856

And there seems to be some problem with the patch to bug #799. Haven't
looked into the details yet.

> I hope,I have done my introductory developement work :-)

You have done a great job, and I home this has helped you a bit in gaining
a feeling of what the inside of Squid looks like.

So the question is, what do you want to do now?

The position of porting Squid-2.5 patches to Squid-3.0 is always there,
but I assume you would like some more interesting tasks? Does any of hte
projects at http://devel.squid-cache.org/ look appealing to you? Or do you
have any other ideas you'd like to investigate?