Introduction and Subscribe

From: TV Sriram <TVsriram@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:54:56 -0600

Hi,
To introduce myself, I am T.V.Sriram (TV), working for Novell Inc, a
leading provider of Net Business Solutions.

As a company, Novell is endorsing Open Source over Proprietary
business. Going forward, we will be building solutions based on Open
Source and contributing the value adds back.

As Novell is interested in Web Access Management Solution, Squid - the
best in the Open Source arena for proxy, can play a major role in the
solution. To start with, we are interested in evaluating, testing and
actively contributing to Squid in different areas. Going forward, Novell
can have Squid as part of its solutions.

I have working knowledge on proxy, especially in the area of store
interaction, connection management and authentication. As I am new to
Squid, by subscribing I can take the help of the community in
understanding Squid. With better knowledge and understanding, would like
to contribute to squid in similar areas.

Regards,
TV

Software Consultant
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt Ltd.,
Bangalore.
www.novell.com