authenticate with user and IP

From: Zasp <zdp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:32:24 +0800

Hi,all

        Now we have encounter one question: Can the user be authenticated with a fixed IP? That is to say,
we want to implement that squid authenticates the user with their username,password and IP address from.
        If we do so, we should modify the autenticate.c and one basic helper program. For example, the
origin scheme passes users' credentials by a line string like "username password", now should pass one
line like "username password ip_address".

    Is this right? Any other hints?

        Thanks,

        Zasp