Re: Limiting bandwidth rates on certain files

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:05:12 -0500

It is close enough to working that if you have some development skills,
or the inclination to hire someone who does, it could be working in a
few days.

I would not suggest it for production use in its current state. It will
require a developer to make it go. Testing it won't do any good without
someone to adopt the code and work on it a bit. ;-)