How does it work?

From: Mati <ms189442@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:28:45 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

I was wondering if there are some tools that you use to test squid?

I'm asking for two reasons...

The first being that we are finishing with ETag+Vary support and want to be
sure that we haven't messed any existing functionalities up...

The second reason is that to test our code we developed a tool
for testing squids behaviour and wonder if you would want to use it.

Ok... enough about testing...

I also wondered how the code is merged to HEAD?
I mean how the decision whether to include new code or not is made...

regards,
Mati.