Re: "Runtime" logging into access.log. How?

From: Slivarez ! <slivarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:56:47 +0400

>it downloads a fragment, sends it to the client and repeats it until all has been sent but we log in two moments:
>1. after first fragment has been sent to client
>2. after all has been sent
I see... what's a main idea of your patch? Squid does same thing, but after your patch it marks DOWNLOAD START/END, am I right?

>i was trying to log after each bunch sent but
>access.log was growing up too fast...
This is exactly what i need!

I need to analyse access.log and count each users traffic (once per minute), but user can download 200Mb file with traffic quota = 10Mb, because information about this file appears in access.log only after downloading whole file.

Best regards,
slivarez