Re: backporting ssl configuration from 3.0 -> 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:47:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I have most of the SSL server side options (things such as the
> capath option) ported from 3.0 to 2.5. I've been a bit out of the
> squid-dev loop lately; is it worth getting it committed to squid-2.5?

I am sorry to say but this is duplicated work. All these options is
already available in the Squid-2.5 ssl branch which still is the primary
source for SSL developments in Squid due to internal reasons. Changes in
the 2.5 ssl branch is then forward-ported to Squid-3.

It is intentionally not committed to 2.5 to try to shift focus to Squid-3
and to keep the "STABLE" nature of 2.5.