Thanks on the ntlm_auth advisary

From: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:20:14 +1000

I just wanted to say thanks, from the Samba side of the fence, for the
clear information in the recent security advisory.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Advisories/SQUID-2004_2.txt

(That is, when you can find it - it's not linked from the Advisories'
link on the main page).

While most of the 'one line' vendor advisories were pitiful, I'm
thankful and glad to see that the Squid text included a clear and easy
way for user's to tell our two 'ntlm_auth' programs apart.

I really should have chosen a different name, but what is done is
done...

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett