Re: Problems building HEAD after latest changes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Robert Collins wrote:

> Thats *why* cppunit isn't meant to be bootstrapped by us. We are just
> users of it, it comes pre-bootstrapped.

Not really.

cppunit is bootstrapped in such way that it re-bootstraps itself if the
modification times of any autotool file is off by a microsecond, which
doesn't really server our purposes that well as any user trying to compile
Squid with this package most likely will need to have the corresponding
autotool versions installed as it is very unlikely the modification
times of these autotool files will be correct in the distribution.