[Fwd: Re: [squid-users] ICAP patch for STABLE6 version]

From: Florian Effenberger <floeff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:09:46 +0200

Hello there,

I just received this message on squid-users. Will try it out tonight.
Maybe someone is interested in it and can commit it to CVS if it works.

Thanks
Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [squid-users] ICAP patch for STABLE6 version
Datum: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:00:12 +0200
Von: Stephane DAVY <sdavy@bics.fr>
An: floeff@arcor.de
Referenzen:
<23780967.1094483670724.JavaMail.ngmail@webmail06.arcor-online.net>

Le lundi 06 septembre 2004 à 17:14 +0200, floeff@arcor.de a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am searching for an ICAP patch for the current STABLE6 version of Squid. On www.webwasher.com/squid-icap, there are only patched STABLE5 versions. The CVS patch and the provided daily tarballs don't work. I run bootstrap.sh and receive an error that bootstrapping has failed.
>
> Anyone knows where to get a working patch for 2.5.STABLE6?

please find as attached a little patch for your bootstrap problem. Don't
forget that you need automake 1.5

Regards,

--
Stephane DAVY <sdavy@bics.fr>