Re: cvs commit: squid/src access_log.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:09:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Kinkie wrote:

> I am (together with emulate_httpd_log), and it works for me...

Are you really sure you use the HEADERS_LOG feature?

Using the HEADERS_LOG feature requires one to define the hidden
HEADERS_LOG define (there is no configure option for this), and when Squid
is compiled with this option it will automatically create a raw dump of
incoming/outgoing headers in a simple binary format in
/usr/local/squid/logs/headers.log