Feature Request delay pool buckets

From: Martin Loehnertz <webmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:05:14 +0100

Hello,

it would be nice if one could specify an "overflow bucket" for each bucket.

Example:
Two class 1 delay pools (1 bucket each). Pool 1 for surfing, pool 2
for background downloads (Windows Update, network connected to
internet with 56k modem). At the moment Pool 2 is restricted to 0.5
KB/sec and I would like it to speed up when nobofdy is surfing. So if
the bucket of pool 1 is full (and inflow would be discarded) I would
like to direct this overflow to the bucket of pool 2.

Thank you for this cool proxy
Martin Loehnertz