Cached object access in Squid3

From: Chua Chee How <picros@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:22:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Some time ago, I was enquiring about modifying cached
objects so that I could transcode images for different
devices. I was advised by Henrik to develop for Squid
3 instead of 2.5, which is what I'm trying to do now.

But it appears Squid 3 is using C++ (thus classes). So
is there any fundamental difference between Squid 2.5
and 3 in how they hold their objects?

Thanks,
Chee How