Re: multi-streamed http transfers

From: Rod Walker <rwalker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:23:26 -0800

Hi,
I understand now - one has to bear in mind the case where the amount of
requested data of a similar size to the cache size. So as you said, the
better solution is to use a multi-streamed client and have squid deal
with the partial file objects. It would also require one of these
clients to support http proxy use.
This seems like a widely useful feature - what would it take to get this
on the squid devel wish list? Meanwhile I`m going to bother the aget author.

Cheers,
Rod.

--
Rod Walker +1 6042913051