Introducing Adrian Close (seeking WCCPv2 w/multiple routers... ;)

From: Adrian Close <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:44:07 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

I've been a Squid user for as long as I can remember (I guess that's
coming up on ten years) and am finally getting around to subscribing to
the dev list, if you'll have me. FWIW, I met Duane in Melbourne in about
1997 when he came out for the AUUG conference.

Among other things, I'm good at patching, compiling and testing, but am
not so much of a coder.

My specific interest right now is support for multiple "home" routers with
WCCPv2... I note Mark Foster's post from last Wednesday and I guess
that's the state of the art (with single router support), so if any one
wants to work with me on extending it, I'd love to hear from you.

My long term generic interest is helping to make Squid rock even more. ;)

Cheers,

Adrian Close email: adrian@close.wattle.id.au
107 Essex St, Pascoe Vale web: http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
VIC, 3044, Australia mobile: +61 417 346 094