Re: SPNEGO status?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:28:26 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> I'm wondering where things are at with SPNEGO support?

The intentions are to have SPNEGO (and significantly cleaned up NTLM)
support in the 3.0 release.

The current effort is cleaning up the NTLM support by killing the support
for challenge reuse and it's related infrastructures. The plan is then to
extend this to also support the very similar Negotiate HTTP authentication
scheme carrying SPNEGO blobs.

> Anyway, I'm always happy to help, particularly on the Samba side...

Is there a reference implementation (Apache, or perhaps some reference web
server) using Samba for SPNEGO?