hai all - squidrunner

From: squidrunner developer <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:42:06 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

Warm wishes to all.

We are working on a script to make squid build,
configuration and
installation automation, based on shell script. We
started this project that
end-users are getting problem on build, installation
and configuration.
Currently intial version to get recent source, patches
and build with
default configuration, squidrunnerv1.0 is available in
freshmeat.net as,

http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/

Intially, It is being very simple, we are looking for
all your
comments, feedbacks, views on this project.

Expecting good from all. Have a nice day.

regards,
squidrunner team.