Re: IPv6 support

From: Xuân Baldauf <development--squid-dev--squid-cache.org@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:53:53 +0100

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Xuân Baldauf wrote:
>
>>> Odd.. you should have write permission.
>>>
>>> What repository root did you use?
>>>
>>> grep . CVS/Root CVS/Repository CVS/Tag
>>

>> CVS/Root:mediumnet@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org:/cvsroot/squid
>> CVS/Repository:squid3
>> CVS/Tag:Tsquid3-ipv6
>>
>> Maybe I have checked out at a directory level to high...?
>

> Everything looks just right to me.
>
> CVS Root: mediumnet@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org:/cvsroot/squid [OK]
> Module: squid3 [OK]
> Tag: squid3-ipv6 [OK]

Hi Henrik,

I think I found the reason: The "CVS/Root" file of the top level
directory was correct, but the "CVS/Root" file of the lower level
directories were not changed by the "cvsmkbranch" script. Thus, I
effectively tried to commit the lower directory files as "anonymous",
which should fail and actually failed. (I checked out as "anonymous"
first, because checking out using SSH did not work at that time).

I now checked in all changes to the "squid-ipv6" branch, and I'm waiting
for discussion. :-)

> If you still have trouble try filing a Sourceforge support request to
> see if the support staff can look into what the issue may be. They are
> usually quite responsive.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

ciao,