ICAP patches for squid-2.5.STABLE8

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:18:49 +0200

I ported the icap client to squid-2.5.STABLE8
The tar file can be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/c-icap/

Compiled for linux works without problem with c-icap ICAP server.
I did not test it with other ICAP implementations, nor with platforms
other than linux.

I do not know witch is the best way to submit patches to squid mailing list
(diffs from squid-2.5.STABLE8, diffs from squid-icap cvs tree, etc .......)

If anyone interested I am going to generate the requested patches.

Regards,
        Christos