FW: IPv6 support

From: <r.venning@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:50:05 +1100

I was responsible for the first Squid IPv6 patch destined to bit-rot. Having
observed the error of my ways if not actually learnt by re-doing, I second
Adrian's excellent advice! Also it is important to emphasise Henrik's point
that Squid still needs to compile on boxes that do not have the standard
IPv6 facilities available, ie. There needs to be at least a couple of
ifdef's retained forever, although as few as possible is preferable.

Roger.