Re: merge squid 2_5 with icap-2_5 branch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 01:10:04 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Tsantilas Christos wrote:

> I just complete the merging of main squid 2.5 tree to the icap-2_5 branch.
> It looks ok, but I must look more on it, and examine
> the code again. Seems that icap branch developed for long time
> independently....

It has been left without a maintainer for some time yes, and there has
been quite extensive changes around 2.5.STABLE8 quite likely conflicting
with the parts of the icap branch.. but the bulk of these changes has
happened within the latest 2 months.

> PS. I want to rm -f all CVS repositories on the world .....

Won't solve many problems I am afraid. But there is better source revision
management tools around these days. The main Squid developments are on the
edge of switching to bazaar to overcome some of the
limitations/shortcomings of CVS.