Hi....

From: Sangeeta Chachlani <chachlani.s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:49:50 -0500

Hi all,

I am a Masters Student at Northeastern University at Boston. I am
currently working on a project that uses squid as the proxy server to
serve the web requests. We are looking forward to modify the source
code of squid so as to add few functionalities so that we can use it
in a better way for our project.

I wanted some help understanding as to how are the various source code
files are related and as to how which files are doing what.

Hope to join you all soon.

Thanks in advance

Sangeeta