RE: epoll squid-2.5

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:30:32 +0800

Yeah, if the interest is there, I would be happy to publish it. I will have
a quick look at the patches, and remove some unnecessary code. Would it be
better to try and make it co-exist with the select() and poll() code before
publishing?

FYI It has been running on our systems for around 7 months now.