Re: some help again

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:42:04 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Sangeeta Chachlani wrote:

> Can someone please help me by pointing to the file in the source code
> of squid that does things if the httpRequest made by the user is found
> in the cache.

StoreEntry::getPublicByRequestMethod() looks up the object, either from
the cache or as a new object retreived from network.

> What does the squid do (and in which file in the course
> code) when the user requests for a page thats already cached.

If found in cache the HTTP content including headers is read from the
cache, in pretty much the same manner as it would otherwise be read from
the network.

Can you be a little more specific what you are looking for and why?