tracking POST-queries

From: Kushnarev Dmitriy <ds_k@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:59:31 +0800

Hello Duane Wessels!
For my project i need such functionality in SQUID as registration of POST-query &
storing it to file.
I've created functions for writing contents of POST-query to my own
log-files.
Interception of contents i've made in file client_side.c in httpRequestFree
function - i inserted here call of my function, for which i send http->conn.
Everything is working ok, POST-queries are storing.
But the problem is:
when client sends file, through Content-type; multipart/form-data, the only
last 4096 bytes from query are being stored in buffer conn->in.buf, in
other words only last 4096 bytes of transmitted file.
Please tell me, what point is better for interception queries from
clients, in order to get and store all content of POST-query along with transmitted
file.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy Kushnarev                            mailto:ds_k@iszf.irk.ru