I wanna enjoy Squid Devel

From: Fernando Loureiro <loureiro.fernando@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:01:27 -0300

Hello,

My name is Fernando Loureiro and i want to enjoy squid developers group.

My account name at SourceForge is f_loureiro.

I have a experience with C programming and it structs and a bit of assembler.

I work with Network and i have already implemented Squid in some projects.

I want, if possible, be allocated in something not so difficult in the
beggining.

Can I be allocated in some Squid Devel Projects ?

Regards,

-- Fernando Loureiro