Bug introduced in new patch

From: Steve Snyder <swsnyder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:25:22 -0400

Last night I patched my Squid (v2.5S9, on Linux) with the 2 patches
updated on April 19th. I got 2 assertion failures in the following hour
of use, rach time causing Squid to restart itself.

In cache.log I see 2 occurrances of this:

  assertion failed: store_swapout.c:232: "mem->inmem_lo == 0"

When restarted Squid reports objects cancelled and swapfile clashes

Previous to applying the the updated squid-2.5.STABLE9-2GB.patch and
squid-2.5.STABLE9-LDAP_SUN_SDK.patch patches I was fully updated,
including the earlier versions of these 2 patches. No problems were seen
with the earlier patches in place.

Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 04:25:29 MDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Sun May 01 2005 - 12:00:06 MDT