Re: 2.5.STABLE10-RC1 available [and IPv6 related]

From: Rafael Martinez Torres <rafael.martinez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:54:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all:

The branch squid3/squid3-ipv6 is now compilable.
This does NOT imply at all that is functional. It only has been a
"massive patch", not tunnig very much each individual module.

Now it's time to do a more precise work. I have to read the doc for
programmers in the Web, and when in trouble you will be reported on this
list.

I'm answering this subject because my patch on squid3 is somehow "based"
on
the squid 2.5. The last guy made an excellent job, but the last change was
an Februrary 2005, and it seems like this branch is left. So, please, if
you the squid/ipv6 programmer are reading this, take contact on me...

Since I have been delayed, IPv6 has not been merged on 2.5.STABLE-10.
May be, not sure, I can also contribute to the squid/ipv6 -the C version-,
together with squid3/squid3-ipv6 -the C++ version-.

Is there any plan to release any 2.5STABLE > 10 version ? Or should I to
concentrate only on the C++ version ?

PGP public key: http://www.ngn.euro6ix.org/IPv6/rafael.martinez.gpg