RoadMap for Squid3-ipv6 branch

From: Rafael Martinez Torres <rafael.martinez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:24:35 +0200 (CEST)

> Do you have a time plan when it may be suitable to merge things next?

Well, let's go...

Could you rewrite in behalf of mine the page "projects.html" in order to
make the "view" link filed to point into the next URL ? I could not
find the file in the "website" CVS module...

http://www.ngn.euro6ix.org/IPv6/squid3/prog-guide.html

There, you can see a road-map on the status of SQUID3/IPv6

> I hope to soon dive into the 2GB support & cleanup which is another rather
> deep going change touching most files little here little there... I hope
> to merge your IPv6 bulk changes before this to minimize the risk of
> conflicting overlaps. Especially so if you have changes to function
> prototypes.

I'm afraid of that, as you suggest...
However, we do not need to have ready every protocol's resource
(SNMP,wwcp...) to merge the IPv6 branch...

I think around 6th June we will make a benchmark to test the ftp, http
protocols... Passed this test, we could consider to merge the ipv6
branch...