Re: cvs commit: squid/src client_side.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:20:15 +0200 (CEST)

can you please file a bug report (or reopen the old) on this issue, and
attach your patch there.

Note: I think I prefer a new code path to be written for the new ipfilter
version. There is already too many ifdefs etc here for different versions.
Suggested patch fragment attached (not complete, also needs the header
magics from your patch).