Re: LRU frequency

From: Lucas Brasilino <brasilino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:51:17 -0400

Hi!

>>>What is the cache size and request rate of these
>>>caches that quit due a full cache directory?
>>
>> Sorry, I don't remember. It has some time,
>>so nevermind.
>

> It would certainly be nice to know.

        It was at my last job. I didn't remember
which Squid's version was running before I get there.
But it was a rpm of 2.4 bundled within RH 7.3. When
I started work, I've upgraded the distro and compiled
Squid 2.5STABLE1 from the sources, with FD_SIZE of 32768
and LFUDA replacement policy. Since that Squid hasn't
quit anymore.

--
[]'s
Lucas Brasilino