Re: Squid 2.5 new mail_program feature proposal

From: Andrey Shorin <tolsty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 23:49:21 +0400

Hello Serassio,

Sunday, August 7, 2005, 23:32:03, Serassio Guido wrote:

Well, I created mail.cmd which is on PATH for account I use to run
SquidNT service. It works fine for me (I intentionally crashed squid
to test). The mail.cmd script contains only one line:

@postie -t -host:mail.tushino.com %*

Look http://www.infradig.com/postie/index.shtml for info on postie
command line MTA.

--