Addition of an opcode

From: Noam - Technion <srnoam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:50:49 +0200

Hi all,
As I stated is my previous emails we are trying add some functionality to
squid,
I need to add an ICP_STALE opcode then when I recieve this ICP_STALE it
should add the information on the current peer to variables in ps_state or
common_t struct, then check for other responses & choose the peer according
to staleness factor we added.

my question :
After adding ICP_STALE in opcode & in every function that need to use it, we
get "unknown opcode" from icpHandleIcpV2, & we already added a case for it
in the switch.

Please answer if u know, it can really help (& we have a deadline).
Thanks in advance,
Noam