Re: Squid-2.5.STABLE11-RC2 (Release Candidate 2) available

From: Martin Stransky <stransky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:16:16 +0200

As Henrik said, 1024 is the best value for most sites. This value is set
for whole system and I don't want to change it for all Fedora users for
you only.

Of course, I can make a patch, but I want to patch the squid package
against the official upstream version as few as possible, so I'm not
going to do it.

My reply to BZ has this direction that people here can decide if it's
userful to have some way to change the default system-wide setting or not.

Regards

Martin