What squid does with no cacheable pages?

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

It seems an idiot question for all of you that
develops squid for a long time, but I'm a newbie with
squid and it's very important for me. Well, what I
want to know is if squid does a temporary cache and
then forwards that temporary cached page for the
client and then deletes it from the cache or if squid
only makes a bridge between the client and the server
simply forwarding all the data read from the server
directly for the client not making any temporary
cache.

Thanks for yout attention,
          Leandro Scott R. Z. Jacques

http://mail.yahoo.com