Re: What squid does with no cacheable pages?

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Henrik, I need to know what portion of the code is
responsible for the application level bridge you told
in your last e-mail, a long time ago by the way,
(there is a copy below of my question and your
answer), it's important for me because of my
graduation assignment, I'll need to point it out to
sustain my arguments.

Regards,
    Leandro Scott

--- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques
> wrote:
>
> > Well, what I want to know is if squid does a
> temporary cache and then
> > forwards that temporary cached page for the client
> and then deletes it
> > from the cache or if squid only makes a bridge
> between the client and
> > the server simply forwarding all the data read
> from the server directly
> > for the client not making any temporary cache.

Your answer below

http://mail.yahoo.com