Greetings

From: karl wettin <kalle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:17:34 +0200

Hello list,

I'm Karl, and I just installed Squid on my Powerbook. Great stuff!
Now I want to build a layer of Lucene on the side of Squid, adding
advanced serach capabillites, but can't seem to find any information
on how to intercept the cache. Or even how to read the cache.

There is no doubt about it, I'm a crappy C-developer. It must have
been 15 years since I even read any code. Not sure if I should
interface Squid, or patch it with a CRUD-kind of pattern (create,
read, update, delete) that notifies my software of changes. The first
would of course be prefered. Guess I have to read some about Java
native.

In any case, if someone could give me a point in the rigt direction,
or maybe even have a better idea on how to solve my implementation,
I'd be greatful.

Thanks in advance!

--
   karl