Re: What function is responsible for the application level bridge between client and server?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:48:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques wrote:

> Henrik, I need to know what portion of the code is
> responsible for the application level bridge you told
> in your last e-mail, a long time ago by the way,
> (there is a copy below of my question and your
> answer), it's important for me because of my
> graduation assignment, I'll need to point it out to
> sustain my arguments.

Data going into an object with storeAppend() immediately is given to any
client-side connections listening to the same object with
storeClientCopy(). With a few exceptions such as while waiting for the
HTTP headers to be received.

storeAppend() also schedules the same data to be saved in the disk cache.