Re: How squid caches some things

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:49:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Evgeny Kotsuba wrote:

> But I want ignore-reload only if the object abd object's age are the same as
> those in cache. I suppose that online generated right objects should not
> have static age.

I don't get what you ask for.

Do you want to ignore-reload only if the cached object is of the same age
as the object on the web server? If so then the web server needs to be
asked.. (you can't know otherwise).

Please give some examples on actual HTTP headers and request and what you
want it the different cases, not speculations on what headers may look
like form some web server in some condition.