deferred reads update

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:54:39 +0800

I've been running the branch on our live squid servers for a few days
now and besides a hiccup with the ftp code all seems well and stable.

I'd like to get opinions on the patch before I work on making delay
pools stuff work with this and I'd like opinions (especially Henrik)
on whether this could go into squid-2.6. I don't want to throw away
Stevens epoll work - in fact, I've used and will use concepts in
this stuff and I'll definitely nab the epoll specific stuff.

thanks,

adrian