offer to test new stuff, opinion on 3.0/2.6, etc.

From: john allspaw <jallspaw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:20:19 -0800 (PST)

Hey folks -

 I've posted a couple of times on the squid-users list, thought I'd chime in on this one.

 We're using squid as an accelerator, serving photos. My company has resources and equipment (and possibly funds) to help test releases, especially features that relate to performance. I'll just say right away that I'm anxious to see coss stable enough for production. :)

 Is getting coss stable tied to a 3.0 release ? Would a 2.6 release see a stable coss with it ?

 thanks in advance,
 John