Re: Some Negotiate/SPNEGO questions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:05:38 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, Serassio Guido wrote:

> If you like, I could start to cleaning the code into negotiate-2_5.

Leave it as it is I think. Does not hurt anybody.

Should be cleaned up in Squid-3 if it isn't already.

> Henrik, it seems that the last night there was no synchronization between
> squid-cache.org and Sourceforge. When this happens, there is something that
> can I do to force the sync ?

The script used is in the website module as devel.sync. But it requires
working directories to be set up correctly first..

.../SQUIDCACHE/squid-2.5

         working directory from cvs.squid-cache.org

.../SF/squid-2.5

         working directory from cvs.devel.squid-cache.org, checked out as
squidadm (not yourself).

.../SF/squid-2.5.sync

         symbolic link to website/devel.sync

but generally I prefer to just get notified if there is problems.. The
most common source of problems is the sourceforge CVS server load issue
(which seems to have been the problem last night), causing updates to be
delayed a day or two sometimes.