introduction

From: Ben Drees <ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:37:14 -0800

Hi,

My name is Ben Drees. I'm the Lead Architect at Metaweb Technologies,
Inc., a recent spinoff of Applied Minds, Inc. I'm interested in Squid's
HTTP header filtering/rewriting capabilities, particularly in reverse
proxy configurations. I'm also interested in issues related to cache
invalidation. I would like to join the list to listen and get a feel for
whether the capabilities I'm interested in are being actively discussed.
Somewhere down the line I might have some code-related questions or
ideas to contribute back.

Thanks,
Ben