Re: Summary of Squid-2.6 opinions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:00:11 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Reuben Farrelly wrote:

> What was the final outcome of the 2.6 release suggestions?

The final outcome is what me and Alex wrote in the last messages a month
ago I think.

Making a Squid-2.6 release is currently put on hold as it is expected
Squid-3.0.STABLE is not beyond reach at the moment.

Squid-2.6 may be revisited during the spring depending on the outcome of
the expected Squid-3.0 release cycle.

I may pull together something resembling Squid-2.6 as a developer
reference to have something to compare Squid-3.0 to however. But I have at
this time no plans for pushing this as an official release.