My thanks for all of you who helped me

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:59:32 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to thank all of you who answered my questions
and helped me
with valuable informations that I used to write my
course conclusion
monograph, specially Henrik Nordstrom. The title was:
The impact of dynamic content pages on proxy servers
performance. If you have interest in my work, I can
give you an idea in more details about the results I
had. Now I'm a computer science graduate, and now
university is over... can't believe it.

Once again thank you all!