3 fixes for the squid icap implementation

From: Graeme Bisset <gbisset@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:14:41 -0000

Hi,

Could someone add the 3 attached patches to the squid icap client?

Here's a description of what they fix...

closebeforesendfix.patch
========================
I noticed that sometimes requests to the site http://www.retail-week.com
would fail to load a certain component and the page wouldn't finish
origin server closing the connection without sending any data and squid
wasn't handling this cleanly. This patch frees the icap connection
immediately so that we don't have to wait for the timeout.

http0.9fix.patch
================
I noticed that requests to the site
http://in.sports.yahoo.com/sportz/homeimages/rightheader_quiz.gif would
fail to load. This was because the origin server does not add any http
headers to the response (http 0.9) and the squid icap code wasn't
handling it well. This patch fixes the problem.

squidgrowthfix.patch
====================
I noticed that if a large file was being downloaded through the squid
icap code then this could cause squid to grow. The growth would occur if
the browser had prompted the user asking them to open or save the file
but the user had not responded - the file would be stored in mem_nodes.
The memory that was used would often not be returned to the system
because of memory fragmentation making the problem even worse. This
patch adds to commSetDefer() calls that will avoid the growth by
deferring reads from both the origin server and the icap server until
the http client is ready to receive the data.

Thanks,

Graeme