Re: ClientBody changes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:37:59 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Duane Wessels wrote:

> I was looking somewhat closely at ClientBody. I was trying to
> convert HttpRequest to use RefCount and found that ConnStateData
> has a pointer to HttpRequest, and HttpRequest also has a pointer
> to ConnStateData. I think that won't work with both classes being
> RefCounted.

Right. This is indeed my code, ported from 2.5.

It should work still. Just need to make sure the relation gets broken when
appropriate, which as side effect may allow the objects to be released..
This relation has to get broken whenever there is an error on either side,
or when done with the request entity.

This relation is a bit of a hack, providing a kind of stream type
interface where the server side protocol handler can get access to
retreive the request entity, and the client side protocol handler can push
the entity as it becomes available.