sending headers to squid

From: <srnoam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:29:56 +0200

Hello,
I am trying run a simulation to test changes I have implemented into squid.
In the simulation I use a script to get data from mysql, everything is good
untill I tried to manipulate the headers I send to squid.
In my PHP I am trying to send diffrent date headers : last-modified, Date &
Expires.
something like this :
header ('Date : Mon, 06 JUN 1996 00:00:00 GMT');
But when I look into the log files I see squid doesn't mind my headers & use its
defaults, in store log I get for each object the current date & -1 for both
expires & last-modified.

Oh, my changes allow squid to cache dynamic objects (It worked ok up to my DB).
thanks,
Noam