Removal Policy

From: Hod Avgil <avgil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:22:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everybody,

I am a student from Israel, My task is to implement a
new removal policy on squid. Is there any explanation
or tutorial written about how do I do that in addition
to chapters 12.8 + 12.9 on squid developer guide?
Even a user who already did that and have his notes
about it or he can point me the code I should change -
I'll be grateful.

Avgil Hod.